Texas MEGA Millions Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Wednesday, December 31st, 1969 07:00 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|Texas Mega Millions | TXlottery Mega Millions|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Mega Ball||Megaplier|
|Fri May 22, 2015|
|Tue May 19, 2015|
|Fri May 15, 2015|
|Tue May 12, 2015|
|Fri May 08, 2015|
|Tue May 05, 2015|
|Fri May 01, 2015|
|Tue Apr 28, 2015|
|Fri Apr 24, 2015|
|Tue Apr 21, 2015|
Texas(TX) MEGA Millions Prizes and Odds
Texas MEGA Millions News and Payout for Friday, May 22nd, 2015
Updated: Saturday, May 23, 2015 01:33 AM
Texas Mega Millions lottery News and Payout for Friday, May 22nd, 2015 Drawing
There was no ticket sold with all 5 white ball numbers and the Mega Ball number in the last multi-state Mega Millions draw, and the estimated grand prize for Tuesday's drawing will build to $214 million, according to lottery officials. The lump-sum cash payout stands at $130.6 million. The numbers from Friday, May 22nd, 2015 drawing were 03-14-15-25-48 and the Mega Ball was 08, Megaplier was 5.
Even though the jackpot was not awarded Friday evening, some players still walked away with large winnings. There were 2 tickets that matched all five lotto numbers and won the second prize. The 2 lucky ticket(s) bought in Massachusetts(1) and New York(1), each won one quarter million dollar cash by matching all 5 white ball numbers.
Also, 70 tickets matched 4 of the 5 lotto numbers, plus the Mega Ball number. Those tickets are each worth $10,000. Additional winners Friday evening included 810 tickets that matched four white ball numbers and won $150. Other prizes won included 4055 tickets that matched 3 white numbers together with Mega Ball and won $150.
With 9 different prize tiers, there were a total of 5,434,586 winning tickets sold across the nation in the Friday, May 22nd, 2015 drawing.
Mega Millions is one of the most popular lottery games in the U.S. can be played in 44 participating states as a shared jackpot game. Roughly 50% of the Mega Millions sales goes back for the players in prizes. About 15% is used to as commission of retailers and lottery operation expenses. Around 35% total sales is used to support government services, education and charities in the member lottery states. Each play costs $1. In some states, players can choose to pay 1 extra dollar to buy the Megaplier option, which multiplies the winnings 2 to 5 times but not jackpot. The chances of winning are about 1 to 14. The odds of winning Mega Millions jackpot are 1 to 258,890,850. The minimum Mega Millions advertised jackpot starts at $12,000,000. The annuity option is paid in 26 equal yearly installments. Winners can choose one lump-sum cash payout option instead.
There were 185,070 Mega Millions winning tickets sold in the state of Texas. Find below the TX Mega Millions payout highlights for the Friday, May 22nd, 2015's drawing.
- 52 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 and won $500 each.
- 207 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Megaball and won $50 each.
- 3405 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 and won $5 each.
- 5001 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Megaball and won $5 each.
- 40255 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Megaball and won $2 each.
- 101710 ticket(s) matched Megaball Only and won $1 each.
- 7 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 with multiplier purchased and won $2,500 each.
- 36 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Megaball with multiplier purchased and won $250 each.
- 862 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 with multiplier purchased and won $25 each.
- 1151 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Megaball with multiplier purchased and won $25 each.
- 9167 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Megaball with multiplier purchased and won $10 each.
- 23217 ticket(s) matched Megaball Only with multiplier purchased and won $5 each.
Click here for detailed information of Texas MEGA Millions payout and news.
About Texas Mega Millions
Texas Mega Million is a remarkable lottery game to conquer millions.
Texas Mega Million is a very provocating game among Texas Lottery. All you have to pay is $1 for each play board.
The jackpot prize of Texas Mega Million is $12million. While representing Texas Mega Million, you have to choose five numbers from a set of 56 numbers. From the second set of 46 numbers, you need to choose one Mega ball.
Texas Mega Million prizes can be won depending on the grouping of the numbers chosen with the numbers that are won.
Drawings are made only on Tuesday and Friday at 10:12 pm. There is no purchase of Texas Mega Million ticket during the break which is between 9:45-10:15 pm.
A distinctive feature of Texas Mega Million is Megaply. You have to compensate with an extra of $1 where you are allowed to play and win $ 1,000,000 other than the jackpot prize up to 2, 3 or 4 times. You can be victorious by winning the award even without achieving the Texas Mega million jackpot.
Megaply can be played effortlessly. From a set of 21 numbers, Megaplier number should be chosen. This needs to be done in certain frequency. 12 number four times, 7 number three times and 2 number two times. You can collect your prize if any one of these combination is correct.
Ticket sale are available up to 20 drawings.
The added advantage while playing megaplier is that you get a chance to maximise extra penny if megeplier option is chosen. Inform the retailer about this in advance.
How to play Texas Mega Million
- Drop in nearest Texas Mega Million retailer.
- Acquire your Texas Mega Million play slip from the retailer.
- The jackpot prize is $12 million.
- Only manually marked Texas Mega Million play slip is valid.
- There is a facility given to the player who performs Texas Mega Million. If you are confused with the numbers, you are allowed to use Quick Box where computer will help you to choose numbers randomly. You have to inform the retailer in advance accordingly.
- The Texas Mega million play slip given to you includes 56 numbers.
- Select five numbers from among the 56 numbers. This has to be done in the upper part of the play board.
- One Mega ball numbers need to be chosen from the set of 46 numbers. This need to done in the lower part of the play slip.
- If performing Megaply,all you have to do is match the five chosen Texas Mega Million numbers with the number drawn. The Mega ball number can be omitted while playing Megaplier.
- You win an implausible amount of $ 1 million which is an assured amount.
- By casting the Multi Draw alternative, you get a chance to play up to 10 drawings. An extra of $1 should be paid.
- Mark your 5 chosen numbers using pen or pencil, in black or blue in color. In case you make a mistake while marking, make use of the VOID box instead of erasing.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your Texas Mega Million pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you have ensured the correctness of your ticket, be sure to place your signature on the back side of your ticket. A ticket being placed for a claim, if unsigned, can be rejected.
- Texas Mega Million ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- Prize payment is in cash mode only.
To play, the player should have attained minimum of 18 years of age.
Texas Mega Millions Prizes and Odds
You may use the services of the Texas Mega Million retailer or the Texas Lottery website to check if you have won a lottery or you can check in the news paper.
It is essential to note that Texas Mega Million ticket should be obtained from a licensed retailer of Texas lottery.
You need to claim your prize within 180 days from the date of the draw else the prize money would accrue to the state of Texas.
All Texas Mega Million prizes are assured amount.
You can select the mode of payment either Cash payments or in instalments.
It is mandatory that you select any one of the option or else your play slip will be rejected. For the cash value option, you will be paid in one single payment. But the amount will be less than the jackpot prize that is announced because the amount proclaimed will be in instalments. If chosen for the annual payments, you will be paid in 26 annual payments. You are supposed to select any of the above option within 60 days.
Texas Mega Million follows Pari .mutuel rule. The jackpot amount will be divided equally among the number of jackpot winners.
You win the Texas Mega Million jackpot prize, if all the chosen five numbers and the Mega ball match with the number drawn. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 175.7 million.
- If five numbers match without Mega ball, you win $250,000. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 3.9 million.
- If four numbers match with one mega ball, you win $10,000. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 689,065.
- If three numbers match with one mega ball or four numbers match without any mega ball, you win an amount of $150. Odds of winning the game with three numbers match are 1 in 13,781. The odds of winning the game with four numbers match are 1 in 15,313.
- If three numbers match without any mega ball, you win $7. Odds of winning are 1 in 306.
- If two numbers match with mega ball, you win $10. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 844.
- If one number matches with the mega ball, you win an amount of $3. Odds of winning are 1 in 141.
- If mega ball match without any number, you get $2. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 75.
| Texas MEGA Millions
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Tue May 26, 2015
Change: +$20.00 Million