Texas Powerball Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Thursday, July 28th, 2016 12:03 AM
Place mouse over or click to view
|Texas Powerball | TX Powerball Results | TX Powerball|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Power Ball||PowerPlay|
|Wed Jul 27, 2016|
|Sat Jul 23, 2016|
|Wed Jul 20, 2016|
|Sat Jul 16, 2016|
|Wed Jul 13, 2016|
|Sat Jul 09, 2016|
|Wed Jul 06, 2016|
|Sat Jul 02, 2016|
|Wed Jun 29, 2016|
|Sat Jun 25, 2016|
Texas(TX) Powerball Prizes and Odds
Texas Powerball News and Payout for Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
Updated: Sunday, July 24, 2016 01:41 AM
Texas Powerball News and Payout for Saturday, July 23rd, 2016 Drawing
Wall Street is not the only place where fortunes are made and lost these days. One fortune will be up for grabs on Wednesday, when Powerball has $422 million on the line. The lump-sum cash payout stands at $291.8 million up for grab. Powerball's grand prize increased because no one matched all 5 white ball numbers plus the Powerball number drawn Saturday night. The winning numbers from Saturday, July 23rd, 2016 drawing were 05, 07, 23, 35, 39 and Powerball number was 11.
While the grand prize was not hit Saturday evening, some players still walked away with large winnings. 43 3rd prize winning tickets were sold across the U.S.. 5 additional tickets of this prize level were also wisely bought with the Power Play option that multiplied the prize 4 times to $40,000 cash!
In addition, 950 tickets matched four of the five lotto numbers. Those tickets are each worth $100. There were 177 tickets matched 4 white ball with Power Play option, doubled the prizes to a total win of $200 each! There were 2686 tickets that matched 3 white ball numbers as well as the Powerball and also won $100. 512 additional players not just matched 3+1, and also chose the Power Play option, doulbled the prizes to $200 cash each ticket.
With 9 different prize tiers, there were 1,430,643 tickets across U.S. won $9,974,422 prizes in the Saturday, July 23rd, 2016 drawing.
Powerball lottery can be played in 42 states, D.C. and the US Virgin Islands. To play Powerball, pick 5 numbers from 1 to 69 and pick a Powerball number from a set of 26. Each play costs $2. Players can choose to pay 1 extra dollar to buy the Power Play, which multiplies the prizes but not grand prize. The minimum Powerball advertised jackpot starts at $40,000,000. The annuity option is paid in 30 yearly increment installments in 29 years. Winners can select one-time lump sum cash payout instead.
There were 84,170 Powewrball winning tickets sold in the state of Texas. Four tickets sold in Texas matched 4 lotto numbers and also the Powerball. These lucky ticket holders will collect $10,000 cash each. 181 tickets were sold in the state of Texas which matched either 4 or 3+1 numbers. The lucky ticket holders will collect $100 each. 62 tickets were sold in the state of Texas which matched either 4 or 3+1 numbers with Power Play. The lucky ticket holders will receive $200 each.
Find below the TX Powerball payout highlights for the Saturday, July 23rd, 2016's drawing.
- 4 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 + Powerball and won $50,000 each.
- 49 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 and won $100 each.
- 132 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Powerball and won $100 each.
- 2756 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 and won $7 each.
- 2497 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Powerball and won $7 each.
- 17283 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Powerball and won $4 each.
- 38753 ticket(s) matched Powerball Only and won $4 each.
- 14 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 with PowerPlay purchased and won $200 each.
- 48 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $200 each.
- 1085 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 with PowerPlay purchased and won $14 each.
- 974 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $14 each.
- 6345 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $8 each.
- 14230 ticket(s) matched Powerball Only with PowerPlay purchased and won $8 each.
Click here for detailed information of Texas Powerball payout and news.
About Texas Powerball
Texas Powerball is a flexible game to perform among Texas Lottery. The funds derived from the lottery are used for the public education.
Texas Powerball is affordable at $2 per ticket. The jackpot prize is $40 million.
Make best use of the opportunity and ensure success by playing Texas Powerball.
All you have to do while playing Texas Powerball is to choose five numbers from a group of 56 numbers which will be in the upper part and one power ball from a set of 35 numbers in the lower part.
Drawings of Texas Powerball are proclaimed every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 pm. There is no availability of Texas Powerball ticket during the break which is between 9:00-10:15pm.
Texas Powerball How to Play?
- Visit your nearest retailer.
- You will be provided with a Texas Powerball play slip where you have to mark your Texas Powerball numbers.
- Evaluate your fortune with the jackpot prize of $40 million.
- Texas Powerball play slip should be marked manually. Otherwise it will not be regarded as legitimate.
- You can make use of the Quick Box if you are unable to choose the numbers. For this you have to inform the retailer in advance. The computer will choose the numbers for you randomly.
- The Texas Powerball play slip consists of 56 numbers.
- Make a decision on the 5 numbers to be chosen from 1 to 56 which is in the topmost part of the play board.
- From the set of numbers from 1 to 35 which is in the lower part of the play board, pick the Power Ball number.
- You can play 10 continuous drawing at the rate of $1.
- Mark your 5 chosen Texas Powerball numbers using pen or pencil, in black or blue in color. In case you make a mistake while marking, make use of the VOID box instead of erasing.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your Texas Powerball pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you have ensured the correctness of your ticket, be sure to place your signature on the back side of your ticket. A ticket being placed for a claim, if unsigned, can be rejected.
- Texas Powerball ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- Prize payment of Texas Powerball is in cash mode only.
- The player should have attained minimum of 18 years of age.
- You can gain more wealth other than jackpot by deciding on the attractive characteristic of Power Ball that is by playing the Power Play. It will cost an extra of $1.This attribute of Power Ball enable the player to increase your power ball number up to 5 times.
This option need to be marked while buying the Texas Power ball ticket. You have to pay $2 to perform Power Play.
Texas Powerball Prizes and Odds
There are nine ways to win Texas Powerball.
More fortune can be achieved in Texas Powerball by choosing the Power Play option
- If your chosen 5 numbers and the power ball number match, you are very fortunate to win the jackpot. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 175,223,510
- If 5 of your numbers match without the power ball, you win an amount of $1,000,000. Odds of winning are 1 in 5,153,632.65
- If 4 numbers match with one power ball, you can attain $10,000. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 648,975.96
- If 4 numbers match without any power ball, you get a chance to acquire $100. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 12,244.83
- If 3 numbers match without power ball, you win $7. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 360.14
- If 2 numbers match with one power ball, you get an amount of $7. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 706.43
- If 1 number matches with the power ball, you get $4. Odds of winning is 1 in 110.81
- If no number matches but only the power ball, then you get $4. Odds of winning is 1 in 55.41
- With the Power Play option, you win an amount of $ 2,000,000 if 5 numbers match.
- Power Play rate of $40,000 would be given if 4 numbers with power ball match.
- If 4 numbers match, your Power Play prize will be $200.
- If 3 numbers with Power Ball match, Power Play award is $200
- If 3 numbers match without any Power ball, the Power Play amount will be $14
- Power Play rate is $14, if two numbers with power ball match.
- One number with power ball, your power play amount is $12
- If only the power ball match, you get $12
Texas Powerball even though very simple to play, the player need to have a good scenario while performing. Pursue all the guidance accordingly given on the ticket. The prizes should be claimed within 180 days. The finest combination of Texas Powerball numbers will be taken into consideration.
There are two ways in which Texas power Ball payment is done either cash payment or Annual payment. If any of the payment is not selected your play slip will be rejected. One single instalment is made in cash payment. In Annual payment, you will be paid in 26 annual instalments where the amount will not be same as mentioned since they are paid in instalments.
You can select the mode of payment either Cash payments or in instalments.
It is mandatory that you select any one of the option or else your play slip will be rejected. For the Texas Powerball cash value option, you will be paid in one single payment. But the amount will be less than the jackpot prize that is announced because the amount proclaimed will be in instalments. If chosen for the annual payments, you will be paid in 26 annual payments. You are supposed to select any of the above option within 60 days.
| Texas Powerball
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Sat Jul 30, 2016