Texas Powerball Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Sunday, March 29th, 2015 12:00 AM
Place mouse over or click to view
|Texas Powerball | TX Powerball Results | TX Powerball|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Power Ball||PowerPlay|
|Sat Mar 28, 2015|
|Wed Mar 25, 2015|
|Sat Mar 21, 2015|
|Wed Mar 18, 2015|
|Sat Mar 14, 2015|
|Wed Mar 11, 2015|
|Sat Mar 07, 2015|
|Wed Mar 04, 2015|
|Sat Feb 28, 2015|
|Wed Feb 25, 2015|
Texas(TX) Powerball Prizes and Odds
Texas Powerball News and Payout for Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Updated: Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:39 AM
TX Powerball lottery News and Payout for Saturday, March 28th, 2015 Drawing
The multi-state Powerball game grand prize has rolled up to $50 million dollars after there was no jackpot winner in Saturday's drawing. The lump-sum cash payout stands at $33.4 million. The numbers from Saturday night, March 28th, 2015 were 02, 04, 06, 12, 38 with Power Ball number 17.
Even though there was no grand prize winner Saturday evening, Powerball had some huge winners. There were two lucky tickets matched the first 5 white ball numbers but missed Powerball number, which won the second prize. The two second prize winning ticket(s) bought in Georgia(1) and Maryland(1) won $1 million cash.
Additional prizes won Saturday night included 35 tickets that matched 4 white ball numbers as well as the Powerball and won $10,000. 13 additional tickets of this prize level were also wisely purchased with the Power Play option that multiplied winnings 4 times to $40,000 cash! Other winners Saturday evening included 1161 tickets that matched 4 white ball numbers and won $100. 290 additional players not just matched 4 white ball, and also bought the Power Play option, double the winnings to a total win of $200 each! Additional prizes won Saturday evening included 1312 tickets that matched 3 white numbers as well as the Powerball and won $100. 385 additional tickets of this prize level were also bought with the Power Play option that doubled winnings to $200 cash.
With 9 ways to win, there were 434,833 tickets nationwide won a total of $5,958,222 prizes in the Saturday, March 28th, 2015 drawing.
Powerball is an American popular lottery game sold in 44 lottery jurisdictions as a shared jackpot game. Powerball game uses a 5/59 (white balls) + 1/35 (Powerballs) system from which winning numbers are chosen. Each play costs $2. Players can choose to spend $1 extra to buy the Power Play, which multiplies the original winnings but not jackpot. The odds of winning any prizes are about 1 to 32. The odds of matching 6 Powerball numbers are 1 to 175,223,510. The minimum Powerball advertised grand prize starts at $40,000,000. The annuity option is paid in 30 yearly increment payments. Winners can choose one time lump-sum cash payout option instead.
There were 22,364 Powewrball winning tickets sold in the state of Texas. One ticket sold in Texas matched 4 lotto numbers as well as the Powerball. The lucky ticket holder will collect $10,000 cash. There was one lucky Texas player matched 4 white ball numbers plus the Powerball with Power Play and won $40,000. 106 tickets were sold in the state of Texas which matched either 4 or 3+1 numbers. The lucky ticket holders will receive $100 each. 50 tickets were sold in the state of Texas which matched either 4 or 3+1 numbers with Power Play. The lucky ticket holders will receive $200 each.
Find below the Texas Powerball prize payout highlights for the Saturday, March 28th, 2015's drawing.
- 1 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 + Powerball and won $10,000 each.
- 56 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 and won $100 each.
- 50 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Powerball and won $100 each.
- 1835 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 and won $7 each.
- 773 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Powerball and won $7 each.
- 4519 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Powerball and won $4 each.
- 8641 ticket(s) matched Powerball Only and won $4 each.
- 1 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $30,000 each.
- 22 ticket(s) matched 4 of 5 with PowerPlay purchased and won $300 each.
- 28 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $300 each.
- 815 ticket(s) matched 3 of 5 with PowerPlay purchased and won $21 each.
- 314 ticket(s) matched 2 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $21 each.
- 1816 ticket(s) matched 1 of 5 + Powerball with PowerPlay purchased and won $12 each.
- 3493 ticket(s) matched Powerball Only with PowerPlay purchased and won $12 each.
Click here for detailed information of Texas Powerball payout and news.
About Texas Powerball
Texas Powerball is a flexible game to perform among Texas Lottery. The funds derived from the lottery are used for the public education.
Texas Powerball is affordable at $2 per ticket. The jackpot prize is $40 million.
Make best use of the opportunity and ensure success by playing Texas Powerball.
All you have to do while playing Texas Powerball is to choose five numbers from a group of 56 numbers which will be in the upper part and one power ball from a set of 35 numbers in the lower part.
Drawings of Texas Powerball are proclaimed every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:12 pm. There is no availability of Texas Powerball ticket during the break which is between 9:00-10:15pm.
Texas Powerball How to Play?
- Visit your nearest retailer.
- You will be provided with a Texas Powerball play slip where you have to mark your Texas Powerball numbers.
- Evaluate your fortune with the jackpot prize of $40 million.
- Texas Powerball play slip should be marked manually. Otherwise it will not be regarded as legitimate.
- You can make use of the Quick Box if you are unable to choose the numbers. For this you have to inform the retailer in advance. The computer will choose the numbers for you randomly.
- The Texas Powerball play slip consists of 56 numbers.
- Make a decision on the 5 numbers to be chosen from 1 to 56 which is in the topmost part of the play board.
- From the set of numbers from 1 to 35 which is in the lower part of the play board, pick the Power Ball number.
- You can play 10 continuous drawing at the rate of $1.
- Mark your 5 chosen Texas Powerball numbers using pen or pencil, in black or blue in color. In case you make a mistake while marking, make use of the VOID box instead of erasing.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your Texas Powerball pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you have ensured the correctness of your ticket, be sure to place your signature on the back side of your ticket. A ticket being placed for a claim, if unsigned, can be rejected.
- Texas Powerball ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- Prize payment of Texas Powerball is in cash mode only.
- The player should have attained minimum of 18 years of age.
- You can gain more wealth other than jackpot by deciding on the attractive characteristic of Power Ball that is by playing the Power Play. It will cost an extra of $1.This attribute of Power Ball enable the player to increase your power ball number up to 5 times.
This option need to be marked while buying the Texas Power ball ticket. You have to pay $2 to perform Power Play.
Texas Powerball Prizes and Odds
There are nine ways to win Texas Powerball.
More fortune can be achieved in Texas Powerball by choosing the Power Play option
- If your chosen 5 numbers and the power ball number match, you are very fortunate to win the jackpot. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 175,223,510
- If 5 of your numbers match without the power ball, you win an amount of $1,000,000. Odds of winning are 1 in 5,153,632.65
- If 4 numbers match with one power ball, you can attain $10,000. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 648,975.96
- If 4 numbers match without any power ball, you get a chance to acquire $100. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 12,244.83
- If 3 numbers match without power ball, you win $7. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 360.14
- If 2 numbers match with one power ball, you get an amount of $7. Odds of winning the game is 1 in 706.43
- If 1 number matches with the power ball, you get $4. Odds of winning is 1 in 110.81
- If no number matches but only the power ball, then you get $4. Odds of winning is 1 in 55.41
- With the Power Play option, you win an amount of $ 2,000,000 if 5 numbers match.
- Power Play rate of $40,000 would be given if 4 numbers with power ball match.
- If 4 numbers match, your Power Play prize will be $200.
- If 3 numbers with Power Ball match, Power Play award is $200
- If 3 numbers match without any Power ball, the Power Play amount will be $14
- Power Play rate is $14, if two numbers with power ball match.
- One number with power ball, your power play amount is $12
- If only the power ball match, you get $12
Texas Powerball even though very simple to play, the player need to have a good scenario while performing. Pursue all the guidance accordingly given on the ticket. The prizes should be claimed within 180 days. The finest combination of Texas Powerball numbers will be taken into consideration.
There are two ways in which Texas power Ball payment is done either cash payment or Annual payment. If any of the payment is not selected your play slip will be rejected. One single instalment is made in cash payment. In Annual payment, you will be paid in 26 annual instalments where the amount will not be same as mentioned since they are paid in instalments.
You can select the mode of payment either Cash payments or in instalments.
It is mandatory that you select any one of the option or else your play slip will be rejected. For the Texas Powerball cash value option, you will be paid in one single payment. But the amount will be less than the jackpot prize that is announced because the amount proclaimed will be in instalments. If chosen for the annual payments, you will be paid in 26 annual payments. You are supposed to select any of the above option within 60 days.
| Texas Powerball
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Wed Apr 1, 2015
Change: +$10.00 Million