Texas Two Step Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
Updated: Thursday, December 5th, 2013 11:23 PM
Place mouse over or click to view
|Texas Two Step | TX Two Step Results | txlottery Two Step|
|#||Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Mega Ball|
|Thu Dec 05, 2013|
|Mon Dec 02, 2013|
|Thu Nov 28, 2013|
|Mon Nov 25, 2013|
|Thu Nov 21, 2013|
|Mon Nov 18, 2013|
|Thu Nov 14, 2013|
|Mon Nov 11, 2013|
|Thu Nov 07, 2013|
|Mon Nov 04, 2013|
Texas(TX) Two Step Prizes and Odds
Texas Two Step News and Payout for Thursday, December 5th, 2013
Updated: Friday, December 6, 2013 01:38 AM
Texas Two Step lottery News and Payout for Thursday, December 5th, 2013 Drawing
One lucky person bought a TX Two Step ticket that matched all 5 numbers to clinch a $400,000 jackpot. The winning numbers from Thursday, December 5th, 2013 night's drawing were 12 17 20 34 and Bonus Ball was 5. The grand prize winner is highly suggested to sign the ticket, put it in a secure place and contact Texas State lottery officials as soon as possible.
Together with the jackpot won on Thursday, Texas Two Step created a lot more pleased winners walked away with huge pile of cash. There were 5 lucky winners correctly matched 4 of 4 winning numbers, which won the second prize. The 5 lucky winning ticket(s) would win $3,059 cash. In the past 12 months, the second prize paid between $462 and $4,394 with an average payout $1,790.
Additional prizes won Thursday night included 34 tickets that matched 4 of 4 + Bonus winning numbers. The 34 third prize winning ticket(s) won $55 cash each. In the past year, the third prize payout ranged from $32 to $80 with an average payout in the amount of $52.
The new TX Two Step grand prize is estimated at $200,000 for Monday, December 9th, 2013.
Texas Two Step drawings are held 2 times a week every Monday and Thursday night at 10:12 p.m. Central Time. To play Texas Two Step, choose 4 numbers from 1 to 35 and a Bonus Ball number from 1 to 35. The overall odds of winning any prizes are about 1 to 32. The chances of matching all 5 Texas Two Step numbers are 1 to 1,832,600. The Texas Two Step lottery prize payout over time is estimated at least 50 percent of the total sales. The prizes are pari-mutuel, which means the total prize allocation divided equally among multiple winners. All the prizes, including the grand prize, will be paid in one single payment.
With seven prize tiers, there were 18,156 winning tickets sold across Texas in the Thursday, December 5th, 2013 drawing. Here is a detailed breakdown of the Texas Two Step prize payout for the Thursday night's drawing:
- 1 lucky ticket matched 4 of 4 + Bonus and won $400,000. In the past 1 year, tickets of this prize tier in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won from $200,000 to $1,300,000, with an average of $431,667 prize payout.
- 5 winners matched 4 of 4 and won $3,059 each. In the past year, winning tickets of this prize level in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won a minimum of $462 to max $4,394. The average payout of this prize level was $1,790.
- 34 ticket(s) matched 4 of 4 + Bonus and won $55 each. In the past 12 months, winning tickets of this prize tier in Texas Two Step drawing, won a minimum of $32 to max $80. The average payout of this prize level was $52.
- 1233 winners matched 4 of 4 and won $21 each. In the past 1 year, tickets matched 4 of 4 in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won at least $14 to max $25. The average prize payout of this prize level was $20.
- 920 ticket(s) matched 2 of 4 + Bonus and won $18 each. In the past 1 year, winning tickets of this prize tier in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won a minimum of $15 to max $24. The average prize payout of this prize level was $20.
- 5825 ticket(s) matched 1 of 4 + Bonus and won $7 each. In the past 12 months, winning tickets of this prize level in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won from $7 to $7, with an average of $7 payout.
- 10138 ticket(s) matched 0 of 4 + Bonus and won $5 each. In the past year, winning tickets of this prize level in the drawing of Texas Two Step, won from $5 to $5, with an average of $5 prize payout.
To find out if you are among the Texas top prize winners of Texas Two Step Thursday, December 5th, 2013's drawing, check below lucky stores where these tickets were sold.
- 4 of 4 w/Bonus: SMART STOP #5, 2531 CHESTNUT RIDGE DR, HOUSTON 77339
Click here for detailed information of Texas Two Step payout and news.
About Texas Two Step
The Texas Two Step lottery game is a lottery game from the Texas Lottery game stable that began in 2001 exactly 10 years after Texas Lottery was born. It is available throughout Texas. It is heartening to know that 63% of the Texas Lottery sale is available as prize money. 25% is channelled towards funding education.
Playing the Texas Two Step is as easy as the dance of the same name, just in 2 steps. Buy ticket and win buckets of money !
The Texas Two Step lottery is a fantastic way to have fun and reap money.
The Texas Two Step is supposedly the most popular lottery game in Texas.
The Texas Two Step lottery game has 2 groups of numbers from which you need to select a total of 5 numbers. The 1st 4 numbers has to be picked from numbers 1 to 35 and the 5th number has to be picked again from 1 to 35. The 5th number picked is called the Bonus Ball number. This enhances your chance of winning a Texas two Step game.
The initial jackpot prize money begins $200,000 and continues to increase till winner emerges. The cost of a Texas Two Step game is $1. The draws of Texas Two Step are held 2 days a week, on Monday and Thursday nights at 10.12 pm.
Texas Two Step How to Play
- Visit your nearest Texas Two Step retailer.
- Once you convey your wish to play the California Mega Million game, the retailer would give you a play slip. Obtain a play slip from the retailer.
- The Texas Two Step play slip is a card that can be read optically.
- It is compulsory that the play slips be marked manually. Only a ticket that is generated from a manually marked play slip is valid.
- You should choose 4 numbers (you consider lucky or you find out from historical information) from 35 numbers (balls). As a next step choose the 5th number (also called the bonus number) from another set of 35 balls. The 1st set of balls would be white in colour and the 2nd set of balls would be in red colour.
- In case you are not able to decide the 6 numbers, you can use quick pick, where the computer randomly chooses the numbers for you.
- In advance, you can play up to 10 drawings.
- For this, you need to mark accordingly on the play slip.
- Each play board will cost you only $1 per draw.
- While marking on the pay slip, see that you use only black ink or blue ink pens. Other colours are not valid.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your Texas Two Step pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you have ensured the correctness of your ticket, be sure to place your signature on the back side of your ticket. A ticket being placed for a claim, if unsigned, can be rejected.
- It is to be noted that a Texas Two Step ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- Each and every draw of Texas Two Step will be conducted in the presence of a public accountant who is both certified by the relevant authorities and acts independently from the lottery management. The accountant would also examine the equipment and accessories before and after each and every draw.
- Prize payment is in cash mode only.
- Please note that ticket are not available for sale during the draw break which is from 10 pm to 10:15 pm
More About Texas Two Step
The draw of Texas Two Step lottery game is conducted using a machine that has balls for rolling. The highest level of security is built-in to ensure impartiality. It is held in Austin, Texas. The Texas Two Step draw is as webcast live.
The chance of winning a Texas Two Step jackpot is 1 in 1,832,600.
The chance of winning a Texas Two Step game is 1 in 32.37.
The players should have attained the age of 18, minimum.
You may use the services of the Texas Two Step retailer or the Texas Lottery website to check if you have won a lottery.
- The Texas Two Step jackpot prize money starts at $200,000.
- The 2nd prize is $1,501
- The 3rd prize is $50
- The 4th & 5th prizes are $20 each.
- The 6th & 7th prizes are guaranteed at $7 & $5 respectively
The prize money up to $599 may be collected at the retailer where you won.
Prizes money from $600 to $1,000,000 may be collected at any of the many Lottery Claim Centre. This should be accompanied with a Texas Lottery claim form.
Prize money above $1,000,000 has to be collected from the Texas Lottery Headquarters which is in Austin.
The 1st prize if Texas Two Step that is the jackpot prize is paid in cash that too the whole amount in one shot. There is no annual payment option. This is the only game in the Texas Lottery that has only one payment option.
You must claim you prize within 180 days from the date of the draw you won.
Texas Two Step games have a test procedure prior to the official draw. This procedure ensures that the machines used for the draw are in good working condition. It also confirms that the balls are actually drawn randomly.
Normally 4 such tests are conducted before every actual draw. In case the test does not meet the preset conditions, the whole ball sets are changed, just like a pack of cards is changed in a card game.
This is done because core values of Texas Lottery that are Integrity, Responsibility, Innovation, Fiscal Accountability, Customer Responsiveness, Teamwork and excellence.
The objective of Texas Lottery is to generate revenue for the government of Texas through legal and ethical means.
| Texas Two Step
||SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT|
Next Draw: Mon Dec 9, 2013