FLORIDALOTTERYX.COM provides comprehensive coverage of Florida lottery including latest drawing results, past winning numbers, lottery news, payout information, jackpot analysis and a series of lottery number analysis tools, combination generation tools, etc. These unique features are available for Florida lottery games including Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto, Sweet Million, Cash Five, Pick 10, Numbers Game and Win 4.
In addition, FLORIDALOTTERYX.COM provides fast update of Florida lottery drawings, winning numbers search, results calendar Florida Lottery news. Other features, such as Quick Pick, Numbers Association Analysis, Most/Least Winning Pairs will assist you to choose successful numbers. If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Intelligent Combos: Intelligent Combo Generator is a powerful and smart tool which uses the top hot numbers in the past 50 draws and top overdue numbers to generate combinations.
- Power Picks: Power Picks is a powerful way of creating MEGA Millions combinations for you to play by using your selection of favoriate numbers. The numbers can be chosen from other tools, such as Frequency Chart, Overdue Chart, Skip and Hit Chart, Top Pairs, Numbers Association, etc.
- Win Checker: Win Checker is the easiest, surest way to find out if you've won. Just enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers at one time to check exactly what numbers on each set match the official winning numbers from any time period.
- Lotto Wheels: Lotto Wheel is the most effective method that Successful Lotto Players use when they want to win the Lottery games. Lotto Wheel is a method that has been proven to increase ones chance of becoming a Winner! Or even better enable one to win multiple prizes using it.
- Overdue Chart: Overdue Chart is to show the last appearance of each number and how many draws each number has not been drawn(skips).
- Prize Analysis: Lottery winnings are subject to state and federal taxes in the state of Florida. In some areas, it is subject to local taxes. Prize Analysis tells you how much you can win after tax withholdings in different prize levels including jackpot and other winnings over $600.
- Frequency Chart: Frequency Chart shows the detailed performance of each of the lottery numbers in the past. The numbers are shown in different colors from blue, light blue, green, orange and red, which means the numbers are cold, below average, average, above average and hot.