More Past Texas All or Nothing Winning Numbers
About Texas All or Nothing
Texas All or Nothing got activated in 2012. Texas All or Nothing is a contemporary game among all other games Texas Lottery. As the name itself suggests, player can win the Texas All or Nothing game if all the chosen 12 numbers coordinate with the winning numbers or not any of the chosen numbers tally with the numbers which are drawn. When you play the Texas All or Nothing, you get an occasion to choose 12 numbers from a group of 24 numbers.
The jackpot prize is $250,000.
You get a chance to play Texas All or Nothing up to four times daily, six days a week which comes around 24 times a week. All you have to pay is $2 for each game.
Another peculiar aspect of Texas All or Nothing is there are almost 10 ways to play the game. You can choose from among the ways you deem right for you. Drawings of Texas All or Nothing are from Monday to Saturday. There are no drawings on Sunday. Texas All or Nothing enables you to perform up to four times a day, in the morning at 10:00 pm, midday at 12:27 pm, evening at 6:00 pm and night at 10:12 pm.
There is also multi draw facility which consists of 24 continuous drawings. You get an incredible chance to play with the same numbers more than once. All you need to do is to mark the Multi draw box before implementing. You will have to pay an amount of $2 for each draw.
There is no sale of Texas all or Nothing ticket during the break which is from 9:48 to 10:03 am,12:15 to 12:30 pm, 5:48 to 6:03 pm and 10:00 to 10:15 pm.
Odds of winning Texas All or Nothing are 1 in 4.
How to Play Texas All or Nothing
- Visit your nearest Texas All or Nothing retailer.
- Once you convey your wish to play the Texas All or Nothing, the retailer would give you a play slip. Obtain a play slip from the retailer.
- The Texas All or Nothing play slip is a card that can be read optically.
- It is compulsory that the play slips be marked manually. Only a ticket that is generated from a manually marked play slip is valid.
- Texas All or Nothing play card furnished to you includes 24 numbers.
- Player has to choose 12 numbers from among the set of 24 numbers.
- If you wish to play even numbers you will have to mark ALL EVEN and you get a chance to select any even numbers from 1 to 24.
- If you are aiming for the odd numbers mark ALL ODD and you can select any odd numbers from 1 to 23.
- There is a provision specified in Texas All or Nothing to use quick pick box.
- If you are not able to choose the numbers, the computer will randomly select the numbers for you. Express your wish to use the quick pick box to the retailer if you are not able to decide the numbers on your own.
- Mark your 12 chosen numbers using pen or pencil, in black or blue in color. In case you make a mistake while marking, make use of the VOID box instead of erasing.
- Once you have ensured that you have marked your Texas All or Nothing pay slip correctly, hand it over to the retailer along with $1.You would then be given a ticket. This ticket you receive also acts as a receipt.
- Check the correctness of the ticket you have received for the date, the numbers you have placed bet on, draw details and the amount paid for the ticket.
- Once you have ensured the correctness of your ticket, be sure to place your signature on the back side of your ticket. A ticket being placed for a claim, if unsigned, can be rejected.
- It is to be noted that a Texas All or Nothing ticket that is once sold will not, under any circumstance, be cancelled.
- Each and every draw of Texas All or Nothing will be conducted in the presence of a public accountant who is both certified by the relevant authorities and acts independently from the lottery management. The accountant would also examine the equipment and accessories before and after each and every draw.
- Prize payment is in cash mode only.
The players should have attained the age of 18, minimum.
More About Texas Lottery All or Nothing
You may use the services of the Texas All or Nothing retailer or the Texas Lottery website to check if you have won a lottery.
You need to claim your prize within 180 days from the date of the draw else the prize money would accrue to the state of Texas.
All Texas All or Nothing prizes are assured amount.
- If all the chosen Texas All or Nothing numbers or none of them match you win a jackpot of $250,000. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 2,704,156.
- If 11 numbers or 1 chosen number are accurate, then you win an amount of $500. Odds of winning are 1 in 18,779.
- If 10 or 2 numbers match with the numbers drawn, then you win $50. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 621.
- If 9 or 3 of your Texas All or Nothing numbers match then you get a prize of $10. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 56.
- If 8 or 4 numbers match with the chosen number, then you get $2. Odds of winning the game are 1 in 11.
- You lose when 5, 6 or 7 numbers tally with the numbers to be won.
Texas All or Nothing games have a test procedure prior to the official draw. This procedure ensures that the machines used for the draw are in good working condition. It also confirms that the balls are actually drawn randomly.
This is done because core values of Texas Lottery that are Integrity, Responsibility and Innovation, Fiscal Accountability, Customer Responsiveness, Teamwork and excellence.
The objective of Texas Lottery is to generate revenue for the government of Texas through legal and ethical means.
Detailed result of every draw is available online for you to check.